Our client in Cape Town is looking for a Property Portfolio Manager, who is enthusiastic managing agent portfolio manager with good communication and people management skills and a solid understanding of corporate, financial, levy and general management of sectional title schemes and homeowners associations.
* A tertiary qualification
* NQF5 exemption
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Basic knowledge of financial statements
* A detailed knowledge of the sectional titles act
* At least 5 years of experience as a port folio manager for a recognised managing agent company
* Applications of sectional title management rules, conduct rules and trustee regulations
* Applications of homeowner association constitutions, trustee rules and regulations
* Dealing with client queries
* Maintenance management of sectional title schemes and private estates
* Management of application of architectural guidelines
* Compilation of board packs, notices for meetings of trustees/member, taking minutes of meetings
* Management of creditor payments
* Debtor management and liaison with collection attorneys
* General administrative duties such as filing, emailing and faxing.
Should you feel you meet the requirements please submit your cv with all documents.